THIS IS THE STORY OF YOU, GOING OVER, and ONE THING STOLEN now available for pennies

Saturday, April 1, 2017


And so this is April 1, April Fool's Day, also (doesn't it fit?) my birthday, and Chronicle has written to say that two of my books, THIS IS THE STORY OF YOU (my Jersey Shore monster storm mystery) and ONE THING STOLEN (which takes place in Florence, Italy, and West Philadelphia), are now available across all digital platforms for mere pennies (well, $1.99 and $.99 to be exact) for the entire month of April. It's part of the Chronicle Eye Candy e-book promotion, and I've promised to share the word.

This just in: The same is true for GOING OVER. So. My last three novels all available through April for less than $2.00.



So I am sharing the word as I wish all of you many flowers following the showers this early Spring.

Links below:

ONE THING STOLEN
Kindle
Apple iBookstore
Nookre/books/details/Beth_Kephart_One_Thing_Stolen?id=JQJiBQAAQBAJ&hl=en
Kobo
Bookshout

THIS IS THE STORY OF YOU

Kindle
Apple iBookstore
Nook
Google Play
Kobo
Bookshout

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP